Sundays, 10am | The QUAD Grass Area of Yorba Middle School
Come worship with us! As we resume our in-person gatherings beginning on May 2nd, we look
forward to worshiping together as a church family. We will diligently adhere to the CDC
COVID-19 protocols. Here are a few things to be reminded of:
- Seating will NOT be provided. Bring your own lawn chair, blanket, etc. Please note that shade will not be available.
- Youths (6th-12th graders) will join in with adults for the entire service; kids (toddlers to 5th graders) will have their own outdoor Sunday school classes after they are dismissed from the worship-praise time of the service (if any parents desire to have their kids stay with them for the entire service, they may do so as an option).
- Please take great care to practice physical distancing of 6 feet from those outside your
- immediate family or the same household.
- Please sit with your direct family only and keep kids in your care at all times.
- Everyone (including children older than 2 yrs. old) will be required to wear a face mask at all times while they are on the Yorba Middle School site. This face-covering protocol also applies to those who are fully vaccinated (for the sake of others). The only exception will be those who use a mic when speaking or singing into a mic.
- You may mingle prior to and after service as long as you maintain physical distancing of 6 feet from those outside your immediate family or the same household.
- Lastly, stay home if you have any of the following symptoms of potential COVID-19: fever of 100º or greater, shortness of breath, cough, flu-like symptoms, shaking with chills, headache, sore throat, new loss of taste or smell, diarrhea, nausea or vomiting.
Let’s worship the Lord joyfully and glorify God through our actions for keeping our in-person gatherings safe for everyone!
If you are uncomfortable or unable to attend, please be reminded that these outdoor services will also be livestreamed as an online option.
RAIN PLAN FOR OUTDOOR WORSHIP SERVICES
All Sunday outdoor services will be held regardless of rain. No cancellations will take place. If rain occurs, we will enact our rain plan and essentially “move” the service to the “black top” area that has a roof (this used to be our former communal lunch tables before the pandemic). When our homegroup leaders decide where the service will take place, changes will be sent out via email and posts on social media.
If you have general questions regarding outdoor services, please contact our welcome team leader, Jessica Lee, at email@example.com. If you have specific questions about our COVID-19 safety protocol, please contact Derwin Dy at firstname.lastname@example.org.